- Brown started 9-12 during the 2010 and 2004 seasons (since 1996).
- Brown beat the spread by seven points. That makes the 6th time this season the Bears have beaten the spread.
- The Bears have won four close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Brown is 18-22 in close games.
- Brown has won 78 percent of the time this season (7-2) when its three-point percentage has been 36.8 percent or better.
- Brown has won every game this season (5-0) when opponents record 55 or fewer total points.
- Brown set a season low for rebounds (25).
- Brown has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past six games.
- This is the third win of the season where the Bears came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the eighth game at home this season--Brown has a 7.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Matt Sullivan accounted for 46.5 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Cedric Kuakumensah and Sean McGonagill) accounted for 48.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Matt Sullivan has led the team in scoring in nine out of 21 games this season.
- Cedric Kuakumensah has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 21 games this season.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Matt Sullivan's career.
- Matt Sullivan had career highs with 27 points, six three-pointers, and five steals.
- The Lions have lost six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Columbia is 20-28 in close games.
- Steve Frankoski accounted for 36.3 percent of the team's points.
- Steve Frankoski has led the team in scoring five times in 21 games this season.
- Alex Rosenberg has led the team in rebounding five times in 21 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Steve Frankoski's career.
Ivy League Standings
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014